Liquid Level Gages with Adjustable Centerlines acommodate centerline distances up to a 1/4" longer or shorter than the specified measurement, for total adjustability of 1/2". This range of adjustability compensates for variances that can occur during the production of plastic tanks. It is also suited to field installations where the distance between mounting holes may be less precise than in a controlled setting.
Oil-Rite lubrication equipment is instrumental in maintaining machinery and monitoring fluid flow across a wide expanse of industries. Oil-Rite equipment applications include:
- apply lubricant to chains and conveyors in high-speed canning facilities
- automatically replace oil in large bearings in nuclear facilities
- dispense grease during assembly processes
- lubricate car crushing machines in recycling operations
- monitor hydraulic fluid levels in off-road equipment
- and circulate oil to turbine bearings in wastewater plants
Oil-Rite product is developed by an in-house design team and manufactured in the United States for use in North America and throughout the world. The quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.