The stainless steel wire guard protects 9 oz. constant level lubricators and reservoirs. It is installed and removed without the need for tools, yet is nearly unmovable when in position. It is valuable protection in bustling industrial environments and is suitable for use where American Petroleum Institute (API) standards are in place for centrifugal pumps.
COVID-19 Essential Business Classification
Oil-Rite Corporation is a supplier to essential industries and remains fully operational during the global pandemic. We are following CDC guidelines to provide a safe workplace.
Oil-Rite lubrication equipment is instrumental in maintaining machinery and monitoring fluid flow across a wide expanse of industries. Oil-Rite equipment applications include:
- apply lubricant to chains and conveyors in high-speed canning facilities
- automatically replace oil in large bearings in nuclear facilities
- dispense grease during assembly processes
- lubricate car crushing machines in recycling operations
- monitor hydraulic fluid levels in off-road equipment
- and circulate oil to turbine bearings in wastewater plants
Oil-Rite product is developed by an in-house design team and manufactured in the United States for use in North America and throughout the world. The quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified.