Hydracision® Multi-Point Lubrication
Hydracision distributes lubricant to many separate points as few as 12 and as many as hundreds. It combines hydraulic movement of fluid with the precision of positive displacement injection. The single line output, self-contained unit requires only a power source to operate. Hydracision supplies the user with options but doesnt overwhelm with calculations, complex components, or pages of schematics. Its simple to configure and use.
Oil-Rite lubrication equipment is instrumental in maintaining machinery and monitoring fluid flow across a wide expanse of industries. Oil-Rite equipment applications include:
- apply lubricant to chains and conveyors in high-speed canning facilities
- automatically replace oil in large bearings in nuclear facilities
- dispense grease during assembly processes
- lubricate car crushing machines in recycling operations
- monitor hydraulic fluid levels in off-road equipment
- and circulate oil to turbine bearings in wastewater plants
Oil-Rite product is developed by an in-house design team and manufactured in the United States for use in North America and throughout the world.